The Bellarine 4x4 Club welcomes you to its online home. Make yourself comfortable and have a look around.
* Hi all, apologies for not being able to make tonights meeting. I must
not have passed on the information for this trip early enough for it
to make the meeting.
Staying Smiths Bridge Campground, Located on Beaufort-Elmhurst Road,
Raglan, Victoria. Dogs welcome.
For those wanting to travel together, leaving from the Servo on
Ballarat Road, 9:30am on Friday 25th April.
Drop Loo's available in camp ground, closest fuel in Beaufort
Bit of exploring Friday afternoon, firewood gathering.
Saturday will decide upon leaving time after surveying Friday nights
activities. Will need lunch Saturday. Packup and head home Sunday lunch ish.
* Inter Club Trip - Thanks to all the Bellarine Club Members that came along to this trip. A great weekend, with some excellent 4wding and company. A big thankyou to those members from Club 4x4 that came along for the trip, what a great bunch of people, and we hope to see you on the return leg in May !
* Congratulations to Anthony Post, on being appointed this years, Club Member of the year ! A well deserved and popular appointment.
* Check out the up and coming trips calendar on the left hand side of the site ! Also all trips (that the webmaster is aware of) are posted in the calendar !
* Reminder that we have a trip reports area of the website, any recent trips that you have done please send through to the webmaster, so we can put them up on the trip report area.
* A reminder that we have our own Youtube Channel:
For anyone that would like to upload their own footage to the channel, please contact the webmaster for the login details.
Website hosting services supplied by Flexihostings: www.flexihostings.net